What is new in NostalgiqueScrap? ... I gonna tell you that I am working hard to finish my new "Disney" tutorial.
In these months there were two new collections on the market, Say Cheese 4 by Simple Stories and Magical Adventure 2 by Echo Park ... they are so beautiful and I was very tempted to work with them.
Now I'm working with Say Cheese 4, so if you're a Disney fan, you will gonna love the next album.
This is the Sneak Peak ... and the tutorial will be available on my Etsy Store next sunday...


Que es lo nuevo en NostalgiqueScrap ?...  Les contare que estoy trabajando duro para poder terminar con mi nuevo tutorial de "Disney". 
En estos meses salieron dos colecciones nuevas al mercado, Say Cheese 4 y Magical Adventure 2 de Echo Park...muy lindas las dos y me vi muy tentada a trabajar con ellas.
Por ahora estoy trabajando con Say Cheese 4, así que si tu eres una fanática de Disney, el álbum que viene te va a encantar.
Aquí un adelanto...




Comentarios

Entradas populares